Kuler Celeste Short Sleeve Baselayer
Technical mesh baselayer designed for year round comfort. Features open mesh fabric with high stretch for a great unrestrictive fit and high breathability.
• Hot weather
• Cool weather under a thermal jersey
• Long distance riding
"The hydrophilic treatment leads to impressive wicking especially noticeable when riding hard."
9/10 • BEST ON TEST
Fast wicking cycling baselayer that's a year round essentialAn high stretch Italian mesh fabric with hydrophilic treatment and body mapped panels give exceptional breathability and comfort.
Model sizingThe model wears a size medium and has a 40 inch chest and 34 inch waist
- Multi-filament polyester mesh
- Hydrophilic treatment to increase the breathability
- Elastane to create a high stretch that adapts to your body
- Carry / storage pouch
- Heat seal label
- Flatlock seams
- Body mapped for a superior fit
- Handmade in Europe
- Italian - 71% multi-filament hydrophilic polyester, 21% polyester, 7% elastane
Our baselayers are a skin tight fit to enable the technical properties of the fabric to work best. Made from high stretch fabrics they adapt to your body and provide complete freedom of movement.
See how our products fit on a similar body type to yours, with our Real World Style Guide, designed to help you find the perfect fit.
Chest: measure underneath the armpits with the tape measure straight around.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Use mild detergent
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid washing with velcro