Products and Sizing
- Q. Is my road jersey too short?
- A. Our road jerseys are designed for a perfect fit on the bike which may result in them feeling shorter than expected when off it. The zip may seem too short whilst standing up but this will result in a smooth zip with no bunching when leaning over . The rear of the jersey is designed to finish just above the rear panel on our shorts, thereby not covering up the short graphics. The shorter rear also means the rear pockets then sit over the base of the back for better load carrying and not sag when full.
- Q. My shorts feel too tight.
- A. Our bib shorts are made using compression fabrics that minimise muscle fatigue so may feel tighter than regular bib shorts. This is normal however and if you have bought correctly in relation to our sizing chart, will fit as intended and provide great support and comfort.
- Q. I am not sure which size to order?
- A. On most product pages there is specific sizing information in the right hand column. Please also have a look at our men’s sizing page and women’s sizing page. If you are still not certain about which size is right, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more advice or call +44 (0)1273 526487.
Pricing and Currency
- Q. Do your prices include tax?
- A. Prices for Great Britain and the European Union include VAT. All other prices are exclusive of local import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. These duties and taxes are not controlled by Morvélo in any way and are your responsibility.
- Q. When will I be charged for my order?
- A. You’ll be charged for your order at the checkout once payment has been confirmed.
- Q. Why won't my discount code work?
- A. Discount codes do not work on Sale items, Bundles, Completes or Collaborations.
Out of Stock
- Q. When are products coming back into stock?
- A. Morvélo produce limited edition collections every six months, so it is quite possible that the product you are after won't be back in stock. You can always email us if you want to check: email@example.com
- Q. I’d like to order a product, but it does not allow me to put it in the basket.
- A. If it is not possible to select an item this means that it is not available.
- Q. How long does the delivery take?
- A. Please refer to the delivery section for estimated Express and Standard delivery times for each region.
- Q. When will my order be sent out?
- A. Please refer to the delivery section for estimated despatch and delivery times. You can track your delivery through the my account section of the website.
- Q. How are products shipped?
- A. Please see the delivery section
- Q. How much will shipping cost to my address?
- A. Depending on the service level that you require Morvélo have fixed rates for shipping, regardless of the size of the order. For more details visit the delivery section of the website.
- Q. What’s your returns policy?
- A. You can return any product you receive from Morvélo within 90 days of receipt, as long as the item is unused and unwashed. For more information, please visit the returns section of the website.
- Q. I do not like the product I ordered, what can I do?
- A. If the product is new and unused you can return it to us for a refund within 90 days of receipt. Please visit our returns section for more information on how to return a product.
- Q. How do I return a product?
- A.Please visit the returns section of the website for full instructions on how to return a product.
- Q. I want to return a product, but I don’t have the original packaging?
- A. If you don't have the original packaging we won't be able to exchange or refund the item.
- Q. How do I exchange a product?
- A. If you would like to exchange your purchase, please follow the steps in the section ‘What to do with your returns’ in the Returns section of the website.
Sponsorship & Collaboations
- Q. I am interested in being sponsored by Morvélo.
- A. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your credentials. Morvélo receives a high volume of sponsorship requests and proposals so please do not be disappointed if we are unable to help.
- Q. I am interested in collaborating with Morvélo.
- A. Please send an email to email@example.com detailing what your proposed collaboration would entail as we'll endeavour to reply as soon as we can.