Kriss Kross Nth Series Bib Shorts
Inspired by racing, Nth Series Bib Shorts are lightweight, durable and suited to the intense nature of competition using with a compression fit ease muscle fatigue.
• Road, CX & MTB Racing
• High-tempo riding
• All day adventures
"Straight out of the packaging the quality is impossible to miss. Every detail aids functionality."
"The high-backed shorts were hugely comfy, well made and beautifully fitted."
"Wait until the weekend and a long ride so you can enjoy the benefits of a great piece of kit "
High performance bib shorts designed for racingConstructed from the finest Italian lycra with Coldblack® technology for superior cooling, it's a highly-technical dye that reflects the sun’s rays to keep the fabric cool against the skin. Using an exclusive printable lycra with the treatment, the graphics are permanently fade resistant and peel resistant. An award winning chamois from Elastic Interface offers supreme comfort with reduced bulk and low weight.
- Lightweight, high-wicking Lycra fabric
- Coldblack® technology for superior cooling
- Permanent wicking treatment
- Elastic Interface pad with E.I.T: Italian fabric. Extremely high absorbency, breathability and ultra fast drying. Naturally bacteriostatic with 4 way stretch
- Displaced inside leg seams to avoid chafing
- BibLock to maintain bib strap position
- Compression fit for reduced muscle fatigue
- Lightweight mesh straps for maximum ventilation
- Proprietary Direct-Silicone leg grippers
- DropBack increasing ventilation behind jersey pockets
- Flat lock stitching
- Panelled construction for superior fit
- Reflective details
- Sun Protection Factor 50
- Handmade in Europe
- 100% Italian polyester
Our bib shorts are designed to be a tight fit to enable the compression qualities of the Power Lycra to work. Initially they will feel tighter than other shorts but will gentle loosen after the first couple of rides as they adapt to your body, giving a professional level of support and fit. If you prefer a regular fit we suggest sizing up.
Please see the guide below for the recommended size with regard to waist inches.
See how our products fit on a similar body type to yours, with our Real World Style Guide, designed to help you find the perfect fit.
WAIST: natural waist measurement is taken from above the hips, close to the navel. INSIDE LEG: from the crotch to the base of the ankle
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Use mild detergent
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid washing with velcro