Sussex Bike Co.Lab Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Morvélo Bicycle Apparel whose registered office is at First Floor, 1 Bristol Place, Brighton, BN2 5YS, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Morvélo Bicycle Apparel, Mason Cycles, Hunt Bike Wheels, RPM90 Cycling Adventures and their close relatives. Second prize is not available outside of the UK.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page: https://www.morvelo.com/pages/overland-competition
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of god or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are as follows:
a. First Prize: Mason Cycles Bokeh Frameset (The Mason Bokeh frameset colour will be dependent on stock of your chosen size and may not be the FlareOrange as shown. We will try to provide the colour of your first choice but can not guarantee this. Mason Cycles will pay UK shipping costs. Shipping costs outside of the UK must be paid for by the winner.) £400 voucher for use at morvelo.com valid only on the Morvélo Overland Collection and Socks.
b. Second Prize: RPM90 Finland Bikepacking Holiday (This prize has not monetary value and cannot be transferred. If the first person to be chosen for this prize is unable to participate then we will pick a new winner, and we will continue to do this until the chosen person is able to take part. We reserve the right to withdraw this prize if after speaking with the chosen winner it is apparent that they are not in a position to take part in the trip for any reason. We reserve final judgement on whether the chosen winner is capable of taking part or not.) £300 voucher for use at morvelo.com valid only on the Morvélo Overland Collection and Socks.
c. Third Prize: Hunt 30 Carbon Gravel Disc Wheelset. £200 voucher for use at morvelo.com valid only on the Morvélo Overland Collection and Socks.
d. Fourth Prize: Hunt 4 Season Gravel Disc Wheelset. £100 voucher for use at morvelo.com valid only on the Morvélo Overland Collection and Socks.
12. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Gift Vouchers do not have a cash value and can only be used for Morvélo Overland items that are in stock at the time of use at morvelo.com. Gift Vouchers will expire one month after issue. All prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. Non-UK entrants will not be entered in to win second prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.